1. This Site collects personal information such as name, company, address, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses (“Personally Identifiable Information”) from visitors who voluntarily submit a feedback/inquiry form, send electronic mail to CBG, register for events, subscribe to blogs or newsletters, or otherwise voluntarily submit such information to CBG through or because of the Site. This data is saved in CBG’s contact database.
2. CBG does not collect Personally Identifiable Information about visitors except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals.
3. Personally Identifiable Information may be used by CBG to contact you regarding CBG’s programs, events, products, and services.
4. Personally Identifiable Information may also be used by CBG to send you surveys regarding current services or potential new services that may be offered, as well as to send you newsletters, event notices and announcements, and promotional materials. If you no longer wish to receive such messages from CBG, please email CBG at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. CBG complies with the CAN-SPAM Act.
5. CBG takes appropriate measures to safeguard the Personally Identifiable Information you share with from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Personally Identifiable Information is stored on systems with limited and password-protected access, which are maintained in controlled facilities. Highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
7. CBG occasionally uses third party vendors to provide services such as the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those vendors will only receive Personally Identifiable Information if required to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
8. CBG may occasionally contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, however, your Personally Identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number, etc.) is not transferred to the third party.
9. In certain instances (such as when CBG partners with a third party to sponsor or host an event), CBG may “rent” your Personally Identifiable Information to that particular third party, typically on a one-time basis. CBG will only do so through the intermediary of a vendor as referenced in paragraph 7 above, who is required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. CBG will ensure that the third party in question never receives direct access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
10. In the event that CBG is involved in an acquisition event with another company (i.e., merger, sale of assets, etc.), such Personally Identifiable Information collected under this Policy will potentially be part of the assets transferred. In that instance, you will be notified via a notice on our Site for 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of such Personally Identifiable Information, with such notice also indicating whether your Personally Identifiable Information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection. After receipt of such notice, you may remove such Personally Identifiable Information pursuant to paragraph 4 above.
11. CBG may access and/or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CBG or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CBG, including this Site; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CBG services or members of the public.
12. Except as noted above, CBG will not otherwise disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties without your permission.
13. CBG reserves the right to use your IP address, resolution settings, browser information, platform type, and originating URLs to help diagnose problems with our server, measure usage, and administer the Site.
14. This Site contains links to other websites which are not part of the CBG family of businesses. CBG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites.
15. CBG reserves the right to modify this Policy without prior notice. Accordingly, please refer to the Policy on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the privacy practices of this Site, please contact: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
This website, including but not limited to all materials, content, and functions made available herein (“the Site”), is published and maintained by CBG (“CBG”). When you access, browse, or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. This Site is for your personal use only. Unless CBG explicitly consents otherwise, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site for any business, commercial, or public purpose.
2. You agree not to affect or interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
3. Unless otherwise explicitly noted, all materials contained on the Site are the copyrighted property of CBG. You agree not to engage in any unauthorized use of such materials. Please be advised that such unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
4. Unless otherwise explicitly noted, all logos, service marks, and trademarks contained on the Site are property of and proprietary to CBG. You agree not to engage in any unauthorized use of such proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks. Please be advised that such unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
5. No materials from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may print (or download to a single computer) one copy of such materials for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, and (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any CBG products, services, or brands. If you are interested in reproducing, distributing, or using the materials on the Site for any commercial purpose, please contact CBG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Except as explicitly provided in paragraph 5 above, the use of any materials contained on this Site on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
7. We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on websites that link to or from this Site.
8. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREON ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CBG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. CBG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT OR HARM YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
9. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CBG BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE, OR (C) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS AND FUNCTIONS OF THIS SITE.
10. CBG reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. Accordingly, please refer to these terms and conditions on a regular basis.